On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Kris Buelens <kris.buel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Deleting DIRMAINT's 123 seems to be a common error nowadays...  And
> not easy to fix for most of the audience.
>
> Doesn't it plead for something less easy to break?

IMHO the "factory setup" mixes the live system data and the
IBM-provided software maintenance environment. That's one of the
reasons migrating to another release is complicated because you need
to mix & match two configurations. We seem unable to come up with a
common approach that works (i.e. several people have their own common
approach that works for them).

But your wish may come true real soon, in that you can break something
far more complicated  ;-)

Rob