From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of sunny...@wcb.ab.ca
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 4:26 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] What we must do before we claim the zlinux server is in
production stage?

We put the test, develop  and production zlinux environment in the same z/VM
partition.
So what we must do to make the production zLinux  more 'special' than others?
I understand it is the shared environment.

Sunny Hu
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
email. Thank you. (Sent by Webgate2)