From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:20 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: What we must do before we claim the zlinux server is in
production stage?

Terry wrote:
>I just took my POC into production two weeks ago.  This included 13
Linux
>guests with a combined 15 TB Oracle data base.

Congrats!   All is running well?!

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this