Hi, Sunny.

Can you explain what you mean by 'more special'? Give it more access to real resources? Insure that it gets dispatched before the test guests?

Have a good one.

sunny...@wcb.ab.ca wrote:
We put the test, develop and production zlinux environment in the same z/VM partition. So what we must do to make the production zLinux more 'special' than others? I understand it is the shared environment.

Sunny Hu
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate2)

--
Dave Jones
V/Soft