If I remember the story correctly, you won't see a version such as 6.0,
because in IBM wisdom, this would imply that there would be following
releases (due to the decimal). Now why it's ok to have 6.1, and why that
doesn't carry the same implication, I don't know.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\