As I need a regular IBM Manual, I read it from the CD/DVD the first time
and while I have it open, I use the File/SaveAs function to put a copy
in my own manuals folder with a name I can recognize. Then when I am
finished with it, I email a copy of that newnamed pdf to my home address
to populate my home copy of manuals.

Some levels of Windows let you have a Title column in the file list
window and ALL IBM manuals have a proper title tag in their pdf copy. I
just haven't played with it enough to have it on ONLY for the
directories I want.

/Tom Kern