Fortunately, I run Linux as my workstation ;-)    I do run Windows under
VirtualBox, but only for personal use (iTunes for my iPhone, and Quicken).
So maybe I can use the Librarian to download/replicate and the Reader on
Linux..   but I really prefer PDF files as the format is ubiquitous and I
can easily share them.

Thanks for the suggestion and pointer!

Scott