I did a lot of the work on the IGS SYSPROF changes, so I could get you
those changes.  I took a quick look to refresh my memory, and the
changes are a mixed bag.  Some of them would be helpful to this
effort, and some are unique to the internal IBM environment.

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support