From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:47 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Operator Console

I'm not sure why, but we have console devices that need a kick once in a
while too, although ours are not ICC  (something non-IBM).  I figured it
was their fault, but maybe not... You could open a PMR; might be easier
for you with all IBM stuff in the mix.

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this