That's the first thing I thought of, too -- but note that there is no z/V
M in this picture, just z/OS
and PR/SM. z/OS does recognize the existence of z/VM but it still does no
t handshake with z/VM
as far as I know. Have I missed something?

Alan Ackerman
Alan (dot) Ackerman (at) Bank of America (dot) com

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:55:11 -0700, Schuh, Richard <rsc...@visa.com> wrot
e: