On Thursday, 09/03/2009 at 12:20 EDT, "Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com>
wrote:
> Since I do not have any say over what is in the IOCP and have no HMC
access, my
> plea is that someone else did it. I have to use the tools at hand to
protect
> myself from the low-life criminals (and the MVS-oriented storage
managers).

"Mister D.A. Man, just *look* at my ESM audit trail.  By policy and
implementation we audit all privileged commands.  Do you *see* any SET
RDEVICE commands?  No?  Do you have evidence to the contrary?  I didn't
think so.  Eh?  STORE HOST?  Here's a copy of the PMR that directs me to
issue that command and a copy of a letter from the Director of IT
Services, co-signed by the Director of Threat Management and his pet
monkey, Marcel, that gave me permission to issue it on that date.  Please
be kind enough to direct all future inquries to my attorneys, Dewey,
Cheatham, and Howe, LLC, New York, attention: Chuckie.  Good day, sir."
(door slams) (fade to black) (go commercial in 2...1...)