Our VM requirements are not huge, so we flashcopy most of our VM volumes at
night to back up volumes with different labels.

These copies are also dumped to tape for a second opinion for DR.

Our third System Config minidisk (CF3), with a different system id, points
to these alternate volsers for cpowned volsers and warm and checkpoint
areas.

Our directory has alternate minidisks FCF1, FCF2, FCF3, F190, F2CC, F191,
and F123 defined to identical extents as the originals using the keyword
&SYSRES instead of the actual system res volser for volume labels.  These
will work no matter what the sysres label is.  We could also hard code the
actual alternate volume name instead for a bit less flexibility.

Once the flashcopies are made, the duplicate system is IPL'able both second
level and first level by choosing the third extent for cpload module and
system configs.

Once the system is up first or second leved, we log on to maint, define all
the Fxxx addresses back to 0xxx, IPL CMS and update the directory and any
other files to support the new DR or second level environment.  For the most
part, this just means doing global changes in the directory for the volume
labels.

Bob