No, not at all, that's not what I was saying; what you propose would
obviously be an exposure.  A privileged user (operations staff) can issue

that today.  Putting a loaded gun in the hands of a class G user is not a
all the same thing.  Anything a user at a keyboard can do, a guest progra
can do, generally, and they all have to be protected.