Frank,

Re-read his line:
> We have zero-tolerance prohibitions against installing unapproved
software, and most everything falls into that category. There are none
that I can find in the approved list.

That's one of the challenges of working for large companies: lots of
bureaucracy that requires many layers of management approval for the
installation of anything new.  But there is a good business case for that
paranoia -- protecting the very resources that got them to become a large
company in the first place.

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Frank M. Ramaekers" <framaek...@ailife.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
10/01/2009 02:13 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SENDFILE with SMTP

There is a free hex editor by cyngus.
You can get it here:  http://www.softcircuits.com/cygnus/fe/

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710