Bob -

If the userid is logged on you can't get write access to the 191 disk.
With WS-FTP I specify    userid.RDR   as the remote directory.  The
file will end up in your RDR in NETDATA format.

Note that the FTPSERVE machine must have enough workspace to hold your
whole file during the FTP.  It then does a SENDFILE to the specified
user.

What I did was define a 64M virtual disk to FTPSERVE to use as a work
area.  Works great!

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"