I've got one, but on a system I can't reach until Monday...

The IMAGxxxx is not important yet, it comes into play only when you want VM
to print on it, and if you simply pass the priter to a guest, no IMAGxxxx is
required at all: it is then the guest's responsability to control FCB etc.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support