Thanks Kris, I think we're getting closer. We changed the definition from
EA0 to 00E, so that we don't have
unitadd=a0, we have unitadd=0E. We got it online and were able to attach it
to mvs, but it's getting errors.
But we did get an intervention required so at least it's starting to talk.
CE is here running diagnostics.
Thanks very much for the assistance. I'll let you know how it goes.

MA