A file sent this way will appear without spool filename/filetype in
RDRLIST.  If you've got my FILELIST modifs from the VM download library, you
can enter "Rename" in front of such files in RDRLIST and the spool
filename/filetype will be set to the original CMS fn/ft (on condition
NETDATA/DISK DUMP/PUNCH(HEADER was used).

At the other hand: since CP recognizes dynamically added disks, it is easy
to make your secondlevel guest LINK to the first level MDISK.  And, if you
install CPHOST from the VM download lib, a CLASS A user can do
   CP CP1 LINK somefirstlvluser 191 199 RR <password?>
   CP ATTACH 199 * 199 R/O
   ACC 199 Z

--
Kris Buelens,