Exactly what are the reasons (if there is more than one) that will cause
CP for FORCE a user off?  (If more than one, it would be nice to have at
least a reason code for the FORCE.)

Will "SET RUN ON" prevent a FORCE?    Why don't I see a "QUERY RUN"
command?   Is there no way to tell if "SET RUN ON" was set?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.