On 03/17/2010 10:04 AM, Ivica Brodaric wrote:
I am glad to announce that after looooong "holidays" I started a new job at BNZ (formerly known as Bank of New Zealand), Auckland. New job, new city, new country. z/VM, RHEL, z10 EC's, a fairly new installation and a lot of interesting work to be done.

It was too late to join my new colleagues for a trip to Seattle, but I'm sure those of you who are at SHARE will treat them well.

Long live VM!

Ivica Brodaric
Technical Services
BNZ

Congratulations.  Best of luck in your new job.

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY