Congratulations,Ivica! Good luck and best wish to you and your family!
Let's know how is the life there!

Sunny Hu

From:   Rich Smrcina <r...@velocitysoftware.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   03/17/2010 09:31 AM
Subject:        Re: Moving On
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

On 03/17/2010 10:04 AM, Ivica Brodaric wrote:
> I am glad to announce that after looooong "holidays" I started a new
> job at BNZ (formerly known as Bank of New Zealand), Auckland. New job,
> new city, new country. z/VM, RHEL, z10 EC's, a fairly new
> installation and a lot of interesting work to be done.
>
> It was too late to join my new colleagues for a trip to Seattle, but
> I'm sure those of you who are at SHARE will treat them well.
>
> Long live VM!
>
> Ivica Brodaric
> Technical Services
> BNZ

Congratulations.  Best of luck in your new job.

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY

Scanned by WCB Webgate2 AntiSpam/AntiVirus email gateway.

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)