From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mark Wheeler
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:08 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving On

It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations!

Mark Wheeler
UnitedHealth Group

________________________________

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 04:04:47 +1300
From: ivica.broda...@gmail.com
Subject: Moving On
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

I am glad to announce that after looooong "holidays" I started a new job
at BNZ (formerly known as Bank of New Zealand), Auckland. New job, new
city, new country. z/VM, RHEL, z10 EC's, a fairly new installation and a
lot of interesting work to be done.

It was too late to join my new colleagues for a trip to Seattle, but I'm
sure those of you who are at SHARE will treat them well.

Long live VM!

Ivica Brodaric

Technical Services

BNZ