WOW. I am very jealous. Despite never having been in development, I loved VM
when I was a sysprog on it (1980s). And I like Linux on my desktop and LAN at
home. This place has some liking for Linux, but not zEnterprise.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone . (817)-691-6183 cell
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM