You caught the hedge too.  z/VM - or any mainframe OS - is probably
considered "classic" as opposed to "modern".
But truly modern today would be hand-helds,  phones or all-pervasive (built
into the surroundings), desktops are becoming mini-dinosaurs.
--
Mike Harding
z/VM System Support

mhard...@us.ibm.com