Makes me remember a small support contract had to be created for a customer
of mine.  My boss forwarded some quickly written "tasks to perform" to an
admin to put it in a contract.
This admin carefully changed every "occurance of "VM" by the official term
"VMware" :-)

Since then I often respond just like Jim "the real VM", or I start directly
using "zeeVM"

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support