Hello list -

We have various models of Ricoh copiers around campus to which we have
been sending print from RSCS Networking Version 3, Release 2.0-0201.

Recently authorization codes were installed on some of them.  Without
the use of this code the print just goes into the bit bucket.
So from RSCS everything looks normal but nothing prints.

On the Ricoh Customer Help page http://tinyurl.com/yf2mtku
there is a question:
   How do I add a user code when printing from a Unix command line?
and the answer is:
   You may add a user code to a Unix print job by adding -o usercode= to the
command line.

   For example:

   lp -d restricted_printer -o usercode=12345 /etc/hosts

My question:
   Is there any way to get RSCS to send the usercode?  What PARM
statement would I use?

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"