Martin -

The DIAG D4 instruction can be used to change the ORIGIN of a
file in the RDR.  I pass the real ID of the user in the POWER
DIST=  parameter and I send the print to a DVM where DIAGD4 is
running.  DIAGD4 changes the ORIGIN to whatever is in the DIST
and then transfers the RDR to RSCS.

You can get the DIAGD4 package on my VM Download page at:
http://zvm.sru.edu/~download.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"