Les,
  The problem that we have is that some of the prints come from a CMS use
rs
rdr. The originid is what actually gets passed. If the report came from t
he
vse system to the CMS user, then the origin id is the name of the VSE
guest, and that can't be changed that I can see. We would need to somehow

alter the origin id in order to be able to have a valid user id. We need
have each print job tied to a specific person and not a vm guest name.