I'm with Marcy on this one. You could argue it, but it's trivially easy to do
with several methods, so save the effort for something bigger.

-- db

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Scott Rohling
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:29 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Automated Logoff of CMS user

Yes, I would be arguing with the auditor (and I have actually won a few (but
lost more)) ..   since anyone with a laptop can also run a keystroke generator
to foil inactivity monitors - the security should exist at the workstation
level (locking screensaver).   If you can't control it (monitoring of
inactivity as a security measure) -- it's not secure and not worth any effort.