On Friday, 06/18/2010 at 05:07 EDT, Scott Rohling
<scott.rohl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there different terms for a minidisk that is defined from 1-END as
opposed
> to 0-END ?    I keep having to clarify which I mean every time I use the
phrase
> 'full pack minidisk'.

A fullpack minidisk is define as either 0-END or with DEVNO.

> Is there a more succinct way to refer to them separately so I don't have
> parenthetically explain what I mean?   (1-END)

There is no official term, but I don't see what's wrong with "a 1 to END
minidisk".   It requires no more explication than "fullpack".  If there
isn't a VMer on the other end of the conversation, you're going to explain
it no matter what you say!  :-)