Ok --  darn it.   "a 1 to END minidisk" just doesn't have the same ring to
it as 'full pack'.   And it's another syllable to mumble..  ;-)

For Linux guests - my typical recommendation is to use '1 to END minidisks'
rather than get into dividing things any smaller - unless there is a really
compelling reason.   And I typically refer to this as a 'full pack'
provisioning implementation -- so I think I need to stop doing that.

Thanks all -- wanted to make sure I wasn't in the dark on how to refer to
these beasties.

Scott Rohling