From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Scott Rohling
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:56 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] CICS and z/VM

I would ask him to explain 'with z/OS being present' - and then ask him to
explain 'native'   ;-)   Maybe those words don't mean what he thinks they do or
what you think they do?   The 'presence' of z/OS seems especially ambiguous in
his statement..  what the heck does that mean?   Lurking nearby?  ;)

z/VM can run a z/OS guest, which can run CICS..   there's no 'z/VM CICS'
product.

Scott Rohling

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Howard Rifkind