From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:51 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] CICS and z/VM

On Wednesday, 06/23/2010 at 07:03 EDT, Ron Schmiedge
<ron.schmie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There was. Announced in 1985 and EOS was Dec 31 1993. Program Product
> 5684-011.

Wow.  Good ol' CICS/VM.  I did some testing of CICS/VM R3, ca. 1989, which
never saw the light of day.  It was a pretty cool product (hey, it used
SFS!) and at that time I still remembered how to write CICS applications.
Those brain cells have since been archived.