From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of A. Harry Williams
Sent: July-16-10 10:22 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: New standard for networking help

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:18:02 -0500 David Boyes said:
>> > My friend, Chuckie, whispered to me that all World-Class Systems
>> > Programmers would undoubtedly like to know about and adhere to this
>> new
>> > Standard of Excellence, so I immediately thought of you all.  :-)  I
>> > admit
>> > to being anxious to see how others will improve upon this standard
>> (such
>> > as by including chocolate)!
>Perhaps Chuckie would like to create a template for submitting networking
problems that demonstrates this new artistic movement?
>Sort of a Jackson Pollock paint-by-number kit...

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the supply of napkins from the
coffee
shop and felt tip pens we were instructed to use previously.  I mean, we
used multi-colors too.  Leave it to IBM to change the standard and not tell
anyone.  I mean, was there a user requirement for this change?