I am fairly new to VM and having some problems with WAKEUP.

I have a server that runs a WAKEUP EXEC that uses the FILE parameter.  I
need to run an additional WAKEUP EXEC that uses the SMSG parameter.

My question is can I incorporate the 'WAKEUP (SMSG' in the same FOREVER
loop as the other WAKEUP EXEC?  I am seeing errors that make me think this
will not work this way.  Or do I have to create another server to run my
other WAKEUP EXEC (i.e. 1 server runs the WAKEUP (FILE and another server
runs the WAKEUP (SMSG) ?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Workman
Shelter Insurance Companies
573.214.4672
mwork...@shelterinsurance.com

This e-mail is intended only for its addressee and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mailing postmas...@shelterinsurance.com; then delete the original message.