Michel - That (SMTP) is one I had not thought of - unfortunately not the
culprit in this case.

George - Yes, TPF is fast but stupid. However, these are pre-production
TPF regions so are fairly stable. They do fall over and do strange things
from time to time but we have a specific coverage group to look after them
and make sure they are performing well. Even so, it is probably one of
these that is the root cause of the problem and it is just a question of
finding which one is doing something that VM does not like (and what it is
that it is doing).

Colin Allinson
VM Systems Support
Amadeus Data Processing GmbH