Hi Dave,
I dreaded you were going to say that. The problem with routing is that I
will have to change all our z/OS systems away from our default IP
addressing system that has been in use for years and which I like and am
comfortable with!!!.

All our mainframe systems, 30 + , are all 10.0.40.???.
Wot a pain. Thanks for the advice.

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4 Limited

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax:
+44 (0)1293 872001

A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies
www.macro4.com

Macro 4 Registered office :The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS
Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

Email Disclaimer