From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Michael Coffin
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 10:56 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] ICKSADSF Parms

Hi Marcy,

We have VM:Spool, so the AUTOVSEG feature will automatically restore out
SPOOL after IPL (a very, very cool feature).  My problem is just formatting
and allocating a few packs so there is SPOL space to restore to.

Since ICKSADSF won't load, I've actually cloned my SPOL volumes on the
production system onto spindles that do PPRC replicate to the remote site,
and their content has already made it "down the pipe", so I'll probably just
use those spindles come up with, then I can format and allocate the spindles
I intend to use locally at the remote site and discard the copies I came up
on (since I don't want SPOL replicating).  I'm just really curious why
ICKSADSF won't load .............

-Mike