I know of one software company that keeps all its VSE Source on Endevor and modifies it on ISPF under TSO and Assembles it on zOS with Maclibs copied from VSE to zOS.  Then the Object Module is ftped to VSE and linked on VSE..   Works good...

Julian Wall

Brian Nielsen wrote:
True.  Transfering the z/VM & CMS MACLIBs to z/OS would be a pain, bu
doable.

Brian Nielsen

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:06:02 -0700, Michael Harding <mhard...@us.ibm.com>

wrote:

Of course there's nothing preventing you from doing your zvm assemblies

on

zos unless local policy prevents submitting zos jobs from zvm.
--
Mike Harding
z/VM System Support

mhard...@us.ibm.com