Thanks for the reply,

The output for the q osa all command is as follows:

An active OSA was not found.

OSA A000 FREE    , OSA A001 FREE   , OSA A002 FREE   , OSA A003 FREE

OSA A004 FREE    , OSA A005 FREE   , OSA A006 FREE   , OSA A007 FREE

OSA A008 FREE    , OSA A009 FREE   , OSA A00A FREE   , OSA A00B FREE

OSA A00C FREE    , OSA A00D FREE   , OSA A00E FREE   , OSA A00F FREE

OSA A100 FREE    , OSA A101 FREE   , OSA A102 FREE   , OSA A103 FREE

OSA A104 FREE    , OSA A105 FREE   , OSA A106 FREE   , OSA A107 FREE

OSA A108 FREE    , OSA A109 FREE   , OSA A10A FREE   , OSA A10B FREE

OSA A10C FREE    , OSA A10D FREE   , OSA A10E FREE   , OSA A10F FREE

An offline OSA was not found.

OSA A00F is an OSA Agent

OSA A100F is an OSA Agent

I did perform the following command

Att A000-A00F *

And tried IPWIZARD againg but still same error message persists

Regards

Leon Buitendag