From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Leon Buitendag
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:11 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: IPWIZARD

Thanks for the reply,
The output for the q osa all command is as follows:

An active OSA was not found.
OSA A000 FREE    , OSA A001 FREE   , OSA A002 FREE   , OSA A003 FREE
OSA A004 FREE    , OSA A005 FREE   , OSA A006 FREE   , OSA A007 FREE
OSA A008 FREE    , OSA A009 FREE   , OSA A00A FREE   , OSA A00B FREE
OSA A00C FREE    , OSA A00D FREE   , OSA A00E FREE   , OSA A00F FREE
OSA A100 FREE    , OSA A101 FREE   , OSA A102 FREE   , OSA A103 FREE
OSA A104 FREE    , OSA A105 FREE   , OSA A106 FREE   , OSA A107 FREE
OSA A108 FREE    , OSA A109 FREE   , OSA A10A FREE   , OSA A10B FREE
OSA A10C FREE    , OSA A10D FREE   , OSA A10E FREE   , OSA A10F FREE
An offline OSA was not found.
OSA A00F is an OSA Agent
OSA A100F is an OSA Agent

I did perform the following command
Att A000-A00F *

And tried IPWIZARD againg but still same error message persists

Regards

Leon Buitendag