I am trouble downloading and unziping the course.  Something about invalid
archive library for Winzip.

Tom Huegel <tehue...@gmail.com>
11/03/2010 11:25 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: No IPL VSWITCH Connectivity

BTW Kris's selfstudy courses on the download page are EXCELLENT.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Kris Buelens <kris.buel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
If using ADDRESS COMMAND makes a difference, the most common cause is that
you've got a CP EXEC somewhere on a minidisk accessed by AUTOLOG1.
SYNONYMs and SET IMPCP can influence command execution too with ADDRESS
CMS (or PIPE CMS), but occur less often.

You could read lesson 3 in our Telecourse (free, selfstudy):
  http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?TCVM1