All:

        We have recently implemented DASD monitoring via a LINMON
service machine. The following messages appear every hour on the
Operator console. Is there any way we can somehow suppress these
message, or route them elsewhere?

David Wakser

10:10:20 HCPMXE6224I Event recording is pending because there are no
users
connected to *MONITOR for this type of data.
10:10:21
10:10:20 HCPMXE6224I Sample recording is pending because there are no
users
connected to *MONITOR for this type of data.
10:10:21

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.