Sigh, missed the reply-to. Sorry Kris.

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp:      Re: Suppressing messages
Datum:  Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:49:46 +0100
Van:    Kris Buelens <kris.buel...@gmail.com>
Aan:    berry.vansleeu...@xs4all.nl

You could selectively disable sample monitoring
Something like: MONITOR SAMPLE DISABLE ALL
Remember: if at some later time you install a full flegded performance
monitor, it will most probably like to get sample monitoring records and
you must re-enable it.

2010/11/22 Berry van Sleeuwen <berry.vansleeu...@xs4all.nl
<mailto:berry.vansleeu...@xs4all.nl>>

    But if no one is connected to the monitor, why do you keep monitor
    running?

    Do you have PROP running in the zVM OPERATOR? If so, add a rule in the
    PROP RTABLE to suppress HCPMXE6224I.