>From an old internal web page:

HACS (Hiearchical Access Control system)is the primary security system that
runs on the HoneLink systems in Portsmouth UK (ElinkNL) and Bouder USA
(ElinkGB). It is propietary RACF for WW Hone/IBMLink platform and
applications.

Even though I was once primary (2nd level) support for HACS (1986-88)  in
Boulder - it's been way too long for me to remember all it's features.  It
was all written in assembler ..  actually the last time I coded in assembler
in any serious way.   Development was out of Uithoorn, Netherlands...  but
we maintained several modifications for US systems.

Scott Rohling