> So, yes, it really IS that bad. I understand why: no business case to do the
> testing and doc, but isn't that a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Business cases are real.  (And they are Very Important to some of us.)
 But the most game changing developments were NOT done because of the
business case.  Some had no business case at all.  Others became game
changers way out of scope of their business case.

IBM is not going to do this.  If you want it done, either give them a
"business case", or get someone else to do it, or ... NIKE.

Rick Troth
Velocity Software
http://www.velocitysoftware.com/