In our *stuck on GUI* discussion, I though it was said that KRIS was
working on some GUI for z/VM, possibly CMS GUI?

If so, maybe we can resurrect the CMS pig with some lipstick.

Edward M Martin <emar...@aultman.com>
12/13/2010 04:50 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Mandatory ESMs?

Unfortunately,  I must agree.  There is so much talent out there that
just needs an outlet and systems to work on.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-363-5050
ext 35050