From: Michael Coffin
Sent: Dec 21, 2010 1:39 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: How Sumbit a JOB from Z/VM to Z/OS using RSCS ?

I’m not a z/OS’er, but thinking back many, many years I’m pretty sure to submit the file from CMS:

CP SPOOL PUN TO RSCS

CP TAG DEV PUN JESZOS

PUNCH cmsfile (NOHEADER

To route the output back to your VM node I think you use ROUTE PRINT, so for example to route the output to MAINT at MYVM1 something like:

// ROUTE PRINT MYVM1.MAINT

I’m probably wrong on at least one count, hopefully the z/OS’ers will step in and correct my mistakes – but at least it gives you a starting point.  :)

-Mike