That's what happens when I try to reply from memory (apparently with some
parity checks) while driving.  :-(
Wrong name, should have been: TZDATES EXEC.

Try this one link, updated by Kris:

http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0910&L=IBMVM&P=R32911&I=-3&X=29B9E304ABC25F64DC&Y=Mike.Walter%40aonhewitt.com

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Michael Coffin" <michaelcof...@mccci.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
03/03/2011 09:13 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Determining Daylight Savings Time Status

Hi Mike,

Hmmm, I searched the archives for TZRANGEs but the only hit was your note
below.  :(

Does anybody have a copy handy?  I?d love to look at its ?guts?.  :)

-Mike