One can join CMG or one can Register which allows access (some) to Papers
that have been presented.  In Search there, Mr Wicks has presented and is
referenced.  The GG22-9299 won't be there but tons of capacity planning
ideas are.  Won't be any sort of cookbook but you won't lack for reading
material on a cold winter night.